1911 Heaven Sales & Shipping Policy
- 1911 Heaven will only ship firearms to entities with valid Federal Firearms Licenses at commercial addresses.
NO DELIVERIES TO RESIDENTIAL LICENCEES WILL BE MADE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- It is the customers responsibility to make sure the firearm you wish to purchase is legal to purchase or possess in your state.
- It is the customers responsibility to furnish 1911 Heaven the dealers Federal Firearms License and telephone number. Have the dealer identify the customer the license is for.
- If your dealer requires us to fill out any form, send an e-mail, or have a phone call, in order to transfer your firearm, we will accommodate them; the charge for this service is $40. California DOJ paperwork is exempt from this fee.
- 1911 Heaven will not ship firearms to P.O. Boxes or private postal centers such as UPS stores.
- Handguns are shipped 2 or 3 day service by UPS.
- Prices listed are for cash sales. A 3% surcharge will be applied for the use of a credit card.
- For security reasons, we do not provide tracking numbers on firearms in transit.
- All firearm sales are final.
< Back to Home